About BLAT 2019
The BHU LLB Admission Test, also known as BLAT, will be conducted by Banaras Hindu University for admission to their five-year integrated law programmes in the Law Faculty of BHU for the academic year 2019-20. The BHU BA LLB 2019 exam is most likely to be held in the fourth week of May, 2019.
- BHU Law Entrance 2019 is expected to be held in offline mode in May 2019.
- BLAT exam consists of total 150 objective type of questions.
- The total marks allotted to the question paper is 450.
- Three marks will be allotted for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The admit cards will be available a week before the exam and the result will be announced in the first week of June 2019.
BLAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should go through the BLAT 2019 eligibility criteria once before applying for the online registration for the exam. The BLAT eligibility criteria 2019 lists out certain conditions and requirements that the applying candidates have to meet for them to sit for the examination process.
- Age limit: The age restriction for BHU Law have been removed by the Supreme court and hence candidates of all ages are eligible to apply for the test.
- Number of attempts: There is no restriction on the attempts made by candidates.
- Citizenship/Residential criteria: The criteria for eligibility on the basis of citizenship is India and for Residential criteria, Migration certificate should be produced from the previous university. Foreign Nationals can be eligible if they meet the eligibility of 10+2+3 from equivalent university, hold valid foreign passport and have adequate knowledge of English and Hindi as required for the test.
- Academic qualification: 10+2+3 from any faculty with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
BLAT 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application begins from||First week of February 2019|
|Last date for Online Application||First week of March 2019|
|Admit cards will be available on||Last week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||Third week of May 2019|
|Result announcement||First week of June 2019|
BLAT 2019 Admit Card
- BHU Law 2019 Admit Card will be available online on the official website of BHU. The admit card is issued two weeks ago from the date of the examination.
- E-mail/SMS notification regarding loading of the Admit card will also be sent on the e-mail ID/ mobile numbers provided by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to fill their correct e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates are required to affix a passport size colour photograph on the admit card.
- The candidate is suggested to carefully examine the admit card that he/she gets after downloading from the online portal. In case of any discrepancy, he/she should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No considerations will be given, if discrepancies are not printed out timely.
- Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates are advised to take the printout which should be taken along on the day of examination.