About NEET UG Medical Entrance Exam 2019
NEET UG 2019 the National Eligibility Entrance Test, popularly known as NEET UG 2019, will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET 2019 is a single window entrance exam which will be held on May 5. The date of the release of application form and conduct of the NEET 2019 exam has been notified by the regulatory body. The application form of NEET is open and will be available till November 30. The exam will be held in offline mode which implies NEET is a pen and paper test. NEET UG is a three-hour long paper which comprises three sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology). NEET, considered to be the country’s largest medical entrance exam, is conducted for admission to medical, dental and AYUSH courses apart from AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. After qualifying NEET 2019, candidates will be required to appear for the national and state level counselling processes as the admission to MBBS and BDS courses are taken on the basis of merit (NEET 2019 score) and preferences (choices submitted in the counselling) basis.
To Know more about Direct Admission for Medical Through NEET UG Entrance Exam you can Contact Us onor directly call us on +91-7507776773
Don’t Lose Hope if you do not have any entrance exam/Test score, Got a low percentile in the NEET Medical Entrance Exams. Then don’t waste another year to pursue your Management dreams you can directly contact us at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Direct Admission in Medical through NEET UG Entrance Exam.
NEET UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates are required to possess a recognized MBBS degree.
- Candidates must possess a provisional/permanent registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- Candidates must complete their compulsory one-year rotatory internship by March 31, 2019 according to the eligibility criteria of NEET PG 2019.
- Candidates completing their MBBS from the Jammu and Kashmir will be eligible for admission to the 50% All India Quota seats only if they have been nominees of the Government of India for the Central Pool Quota seats.
- Candidates are required to possess an Aadhar card according to NEET PG 2019 eligibility criteria.
NEET 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test -UG)|
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours (02:00 pm to 05:00 pm)|
|Language||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu|
|Exam Purpose||Admissions to UG Medical and Dental courses offered in India except AIIMS and JIPMER|
|Course Offered||MBBS, BDS|
|No. of Test Cities||154 test cities in India|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||8076535482, 7703859909|
NEET 2019 Exam Dates
The NTA has announced the exam dates for the NEET 2019 examination. Candidates can check the table below to know about all the important dates of NEET 2019.
|Application Form||November 1, 2018|
|NEET Application Form ends on||December 7, 2018|
|Application Form Correction Window||December 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 15, 2019|
|Download Admit Card||nta.ac.in|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||May 5, 2019|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Result Declaration||June 5, 2019|
|Check NEET Result online||nta.ac.in|
|Commencement of Counselling||June 13 onwards Counselling for 15% All India Quota is organizing by MCC of DGHS|
NEET UG 2019 Exam Pattern
Below we are providing the details about NEET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Date of Exam: The exam will be organized on May 5, 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through Pen – Paper based (offline) mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of three hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kananda languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET UG 2019 Syllabus
Exam syllabus includes questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology curriculum of class XI and XII by CBSE. It is prepared after the Medical Council of India (MCI) reviews various State Syllabi as well as those prepared by NTA, CBSE, NCERT, and COBSE. Check NEET Syllabus
|Subjects included||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Number of Questions 180||(45 each from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology)|
|Maximum marks per question||4|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: +4 ,Incorrect Answer: -1|
|No/ multiple Answers:||0|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Assamese, Kannada, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali & Gujarati|
NEET UG 2019 Document Required
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Valid ID proof like Aadhaar card or Voter ID card
NEET UG 2019 Application Form
The release date for the application form is November 1, 2018. The last date for filling up the application form is December 7, 2018. The mode of release and submission of NEET 2019 Application Form will be online. Aspirants can check below the step-by-step approach to fill in the application form.
Register on NEET website in order to access the application form. You will receive your ID and password on the registered ID or Mobile No. for future logins.
- Filling the Application Form
Fill in the required details – personal details, Choice of Examination Centre, Academic Details and Address and Details of Parents.
- Uploading Documents
After carefully filling the above-mentioned details, upload your passport sized Photograph, Signature, and Left Hand Thumb Impression. Check Photo and Signature Specifications
- Fee Payment
This is the final confirmation step, where you are required to remit the fee via:
Debit/ Credit Card,Net Banking,E-Wallets of different service providers,Offline Mode- Via challan
- Confirmation Page
After successful payment, a confirmation page will be generated.Take a print out of the page and keep it safely for future use. Make note that the confirmation page is NOT to be sent to the board. Preserve it until the end of admission and counseling process. For further assistance, you can refer to the detailed explanation of the
NEET UG 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application will be able to get the NEET 2019 Admit Card. Here we are providing details about admit card:
- NEET hall ticket 2019 will be released from April 15, 2019.
- The board will provide the facility to get the admit card via online mode.
- A format for affixing of postcard size photograph will be released along with the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, contact with the officials.
- When a student will download their hall ticket, a PDF copy of the same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Failing to produce necessary documents, candidate might not be allowed to appear for the exam.
NEET UG Results 2019
- Students those will appear in the exam can check their result via online mode.
- NEET 2019 Result will be announced on June 5, 2019.
- It will not be prepared category wise.
- There will be no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheets.
NEET UG CutOff 2019
Candidates have to secure marks more than cut off to qualify the examination. Candidates can check details about NEET 2019 cut off from below:
- The cut off will be published through online mode.
- It will be released along with the result.
- The cut off will depend upon different factors like number of candidates appeared in the exam, student’s performance, difficulty level of the exam, etc.
|Category||Qualifying Marks (out of 720)|
|UR – PH||324|
|OBC/SC/ST – PH||288|
To Know more about Direct Admission for Medical Through NEET UG Entrance Exam you can Contact Us on or directly call us on +91-7507776773
Don’t Lose Hope if you do not have any entrance exam/Test score, Got a low percentile in the NEET Medical entrance exams. Then don’t waste another year to pursue your Management dreams you can directly contact us at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or email@example.com for Direct Admission in Medical through NEET UG Entrance Exam.