About SRMJEEE PG 2020 Engineering Entrance Exam
SRMJEEE PG 2020 SRM Institute of Science and Technology conducts SRMJEEE PG to invite admissions into various programmes of M.Tech in the institute. The authorities have started the online application process of SRMJEE PG 2020 from December 11. Candidates have to complete the application procedure on or before the deadline. The institute offers various M.Tech courses through SRM Joint Engineering Examination like M.Tech in Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, Food processing, etc. It must be noted that fulfilling eligibility criteria for the respective course is mandatory to apply. SRMJEEE PG 2020 or Valid score in GATE & TANCET will be considered for the admissions in the institute. The eligible candidates will be called in for counselling and will be allotted seats on the basis of their scores and seat availability.
To Know more about Direct Admission for Engineering Through SRMJEEE PG Entrance Exam you can Contact Us on or directly call us on +91-7507776773
Don’t Lose Hope if you do not have any entrance exam/Test score, Got a low percentile in the IIITH PGEE Engineering Entrance Exams. Then don’t waste another year to pursue your Engineering dreams you can directly contact us at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or firstname.lastname@example.org Direct Admission in Engineering Through SRMJEEE PG Entrance Exams.
Eligibility Criteria of SRMJEEE PG 2020
- The candidate applying should be an Indian National. Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI Card issued by Government of India will also be eligible for admissions.
- Candidate should have a degree of B.E / B.Tech. degree with a minimum aggregate of 50%
- Those candidates who have qualified TANCET or GATE examination will also be eligible for admissions on the basis of their secured scores with an exemption to appear in SRMJEEE PG.
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Exam Pattern
Going through the exam pattern of SRMJEEE PG 2020 will help in analyzing the pattern of the paper which includes knowledge about the type of questions, the total number of questions, marking scheme, exam duration, etc. The table given below provides a brief idea about the SRM Joint Entrance Examination exam pattern.
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks will be rewarded for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking for the wrong responses.|
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Documents Required at Counselling
- Counselling call letter
- SRMJEEE PG admit card
- SRMJEEE PG rank card
- GATE score card (if applicable)
- TANCET score card (if applicable)
- DD of admission fee
- Marksheet of graduation
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Admit Card
Once the process of slot booking is completed, the hall ticket for SRMJEEE PG 2020 will be generated which has to be downloaded by logging in using the required credentials. The hall ticket is a mandatory document to be carried in the examination hall. All the details mentioned on it must be checked before taking a print out. The following details will be mentioned in the SRMJEEE hall ticket 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- name and address of the exam centre
- date and timings of the exam.
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Result
The result of SRMJEEE PG 2020 will be declared tentatively in the first week of June. The result will contain the scores and the rank secured by the candidate. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the SRMJEEE result 2020. It is necessary to qualify in the exam to get a seat allotted.
Steps to Download SRMJEEE PG Result 2020
- The candidates will have to enter their application number, date of birth and the programme for which they have applied.
- After entering the details, result of SRMJEEE 2020 PG will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to download the result and take a print out for the future reference.