About VSAT 2022 Engineering Entrance Exam
VSAT 2022 (Vignan’s Scholastics Aptitude Test) is conducted by Vignan’s University, Guntur (A.P.). It is a qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech Degree Programs offered by Vignan’s University. Engineering Branches as offered are Agricultural, Automobile, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication (ECE), Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Food Technology, Information Technology (IT), Mechanical, Mechatronics, Petroleum, and Textile and Fashion Technology.
To Know more about Direct Admission for Engineering Through VSAT Entrance Examyou can Contact Us onor directly call us on +91-7507776773
Don’t Lose Hope if you do not have any entrance exam/Test score, Got a low percentile in the VSAT Engineering Entrance Exams. Then don’t waste another year to pursue your Engineering dreams you can directly contact us at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or firstname.lastname@example.org Direct Admission in Engineering Through VSAT Entrance Exams
VSAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
To be eligible for VSAT 2022, candidates must be born after June 30, 1997. The other requirements to be eligible for VSAT 2022 are:
- Candidates should be born on or after 1 July 1997 to apply.
- Applicant must pass class12/ Senior Secondary Examination from Recognised Board or University of India.
- Compulsory Subjects in qualifying exam must be Physics, Chemistry and (Maths/Biology).
- Minimum required marks in the qualifying examination is 60%.
VSAT 2022 Highlights
|Conducted By||Vignan’s University, Guntur (A.P.)|
|Mode of VSAT 2022 Examination||Online Mode of Examination|
|Courses offered||B.Tech (16 Branches of Engineering)|
|Official Website for VSAT 2022||Website- www.vignanuniversity.org|
|Contact Details for VSAT 2022||Ph : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78,
Toll free No.: 1800-425-2529
|Associated Bank for Online Payment of Fee||Indian Bank|
|Application Fee for VSAT 2022||INR 1000|
VSAT Important Dates 2022
Application Form for VSAT 2022 will be made available at University’s center, Schools, offices, and all branches of Indian Bank in Andhra Pradesh and on its official website www.vignanuniversity.org from November 2018 and the last date of submission is April 2022. Last date of payment of application fee is April 2022. VSAT 2022 will be conducted in May 2022. The table below shows tentative dates for VSAT 2022:
|VSAT Application form 2022 will be available from||November 2018|
|Last Date to Submit VSAT Application Form||April 2022|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||April 2022|
|VSAT Admit Card 2022 will be issued on||April 2022|
|VSAT is scheduled on||Last week of April 2022 onwards|
|VSAT Test Time||In 2 Slots: 9 AM to 12 noon and 2 PM to 5 PM|
VSAT Exam Pattern 2022
Read the details of VSAT Exam Pattern as given below to prepare yourself well for VSAT 2022:
- VSAT 2022 exam will most likely be held in the last week of April 2022 in 2 slots: Morning and afternoon.
- Exam is conducted in online mode
- Medium is English.
- The duration of the paper is 180 minutes.
- The questions paper is multiple choice objective type.
- There are altogether 120 questions on subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English/Aptitude.
- 1 mark is given for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
VSAT 2022 Syllabus
All candidates appearing for VSAT 2022 should prepare themselves in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English. The syllabus is of class 11 and 12.
|Mathematics||Algebra, Quadratic equations and expressions, Theory of Equations, Matrices, determinants and linear equations, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem and partial fractions, Sequences and series, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of dispersion, Probability|
|English||Grammar and Usage, Vocabulary|
|Biology||Diversity in the living world, Structural organisation in plants- Morphology, Reproduction in Plants, Plant systematic, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organisation of Plants, Plant Ecology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology|
|Chemistry||Stoichiometry, States of matter: Gaseous and Liquids, Solid State, Atomic Structures, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium, Acids & Bases, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|Physics||Units and Dimensions and Measurement, Vectors, Rotatory Motion, Gravitation, Kinematics, Mechanical properties of solids, Oscillations, Ray Optics, Magnetism & Matter, Moving charges and magnetism, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Temperature and thermal expansion of Solids, Liquids and Gases|
VSAT 2022 Documents Required
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet & Passing certificate.
- VSAT/JEE/EAMCET Admit Card 2022.
- VSAT/JEE/EAMCET Rank Card 2022.
- Category Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
VSAT 2022 Application Form
From November 2022, VSAT 2022 Application Form will be available. The last date of submission of forms will be the second week of April 2022. Both online and offline modes are available for filling up forms.
The various offline modes of purchasing VSAT 2022 Application Forms are given below:
- Candidates can get the application forms by post from the university office. For this, they have to first send a demand draft with the required amount for the application fee.
- Application forms are also available at Vignan’s Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam.
- You can also collect the application forms from Vignan’s offices at Vijayawada, Guntur and Hyderabad
For the convenience of the students, VSAT application forms are also available in Indian Bank branches in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Application forms taken in an offline mode should be duly filled with all the necessary details and should be sent to the university along with the demand draft.
The other option is to download the application form from the University’s website.
- Visit the site www.vignanuniversity.org
- Click on “VSAT Application Forms 2022”Download it.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Pay the fee through DD.
VSAT Admit Card 2022
All applicants of VSAT 2022 can download the admit card from the website. Admit cards will be available by second week of April 2022. Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the website for admit card notifications and other information. Candidates will also get the admit card through post. No candidates will be allowed to sit in the test without the admit card. All information like as name, signature, photograph, roll number, exam center and exam date and time will be mentioned on the admit card. The admit card should be preserved for the admission procedure.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website www.vignanuniversity.org
- Search for the link “VSAT Admit Card 2022”.Click on the link
- Enter you application number and DOB.
- Your VSAT 2022 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
- For any discrepancy on the admit card, exam authorities must be contacted immediately and duplicate admit card should be issue.
- Incase if a candidates does not receive his admit card on time, he should take the copy of application form on the day of the exam.
VSAT Cutoff 2022
- Candidates will be able to check the result through online mode.
- The VSAT 2022 Result will be declared in the 1st week of May 2022.
- VSAT Cut off will be purely based on difficulty level of VSAT 2022, seats and how Numbers of candidates appeared for VSAT it will vary for reserved category of candidates and unreserved candidates.
- You will be informed by SMS or Mail regarding the result. Final admission will be given on the VSAT score.
- Some reservations are there for the reserved category candidates only.
VSAT Results 2022
Candidates can check VSAT 2022 Result online on the official website. Most likely, VSAT 2022 Result will be declared in first week of May 2022. On the basis of the marks obtained by students in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared.
A common merit list will be made for all category candidates. VSAT 2022 scorecard will be available only online and no result or score card will be sent to candidates by post. Students will be informed of results declaration by SMS.
Following are the steps to check the result:
- Visit www.vignanuniversity.org
- Click on VSAT Rank Card Link
- VSAT 2022 Results Page will be displayed
- Enter VSAT 2022 Admit Card Number
- Click on Submit Button
- VSAT 2022 Results with All India Rank will be displayed on Screen
- Download VSAT 2022 Score Card and take a print out of it.
To Know more about Direct Admission for Engineering Through VSAT Entrance Exam you can Contact Us onor directly call us on +91-7507776773
Don’t Lose Hope if you do not have any entrance exam/Test score, Got a low percentile in the VITEEE Engineering Entrance Exams. Then don’t waste another year to pursue your Engineering dreams you can directly contact us at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or email@example.com Direct Admission in Engineering Through VSAT Entrance Exams