Fergusson College Pune Direct Admission In Management Quota.
Fergusson College was founded by Deccan Education Society in 1885 in Pune. The college received the status of College of Excellence in 2017 and Special Heritage Status in 2014 by UGC. It is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU).
The college offers BA, B.Sc.,LAW and B.Voc courses at UG level. At PG level, the college offers MA and M.Sc. programs in various specializations..
Dont Loose Hope if you do not have any entrance exam/ Test score, Got a low percentile in the entrance exams. Then don’t waste another year to pursue your dream you can directly contact us at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or email@example.com for Fergusson College Pune Direct Admission In Management Quota.
Eligibility Criteria in Fergusson College Pune
- Candidates seeking admission to this Programme must have passed HSC (or its equivalent) examination from a recognized Board of India with at least 45% from any stream with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
- Applications for admission to Fergusson College have to be submitted online.
• Applicants who have appeared for Higher Secondary Examinations in Science/ Arts/ Commerce are eligible for admissions to various undergraduate courses.
• For admission to MA and M.Sc courses, candidates with Bachelor’s degree in the concerned disciplines are eligible to apply.
• Admission to all the UG courses will be merit-based as per the rules of the university.
• Selection to the PG courses is done on the basis of merit and entrance examination score on ratio of 50:50 for students of SPPU.
• For other universities students, candidates will be selected purely on the basis of entrance examination.
Specializations in B.A
- Mathematics (General Level)
15. Applied Statistics