Direct Admission for MBBS in Shri Devi Medical College Bangalore Through Management Quota
Contact for MBBS Admission in Management / NRI quota. If you qualified in NEET and got low score then don’t loose hope and waste another year to pursue your MBBS dreams. You can directly contact us at at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or email@example.com for admission under management / NRI quota in Private and deemed university.
Graduate Courses offered by Shridevi Institute Of Medical Sciences Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria and Admission procedures in Shridevi Institute Of Medical Sciences Bangalore, Bangalore.
- Two years P.U.C. Examination conducted by the P.U.C. Board, Karnataka State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Optional subjects or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science.
- Intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject.
- First year of the three year degree course of recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is an ‘University Examination’.
- B.Sc., Examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc., Examination with not less than two of the following subjects: -Physics, Chemistry and Biology, English.
- Any other examination which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English Provided that:
- In case of admission on the basis of qualifying examination to medical course a candidate must have obtained not less than 50 Percent marks in English and 50 Percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination.
- In case of admission on the basis of a competitive Entrance Examination to Medical course, a candidate must have obtained not less than 50 percent marks in English and 50 Percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination.
As per the Indian Medical Council Act – 1956, as amended in 2016 & Dentist Act – 1984 as amended in 2016, online applications are invited for NEET UG – 2020.
The exam will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission MBBS/BDS Courses in India approved by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
AIMS & JIPMER Pondicherry are only two exceptions from NEET UG, as they are established through the Act of Parliament of India.
Admission to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020.