- For the candidates interested in Dentistry, the university offers two relevant programmes to their respective students. MAHER provides Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes at PG level.
- The university offers only one specialization, which is MDS holds nine specializations. Duration period of MDS programme has a duration period of three years.
- Candidates willing to take admission in MDS need to appear in an entrance test named CET exam which is administered by Meenakshi university (MAHER).
Direct Admission for MDS in Meenakshi Medical College Tamil Nadu Through Management Quota
Contact for MDS Admission in Management / NRI quota. If you qualified in NEET and got low score then don’t loose hope and waste another year to pursue your MDS dreams. You can directly contact us at at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or email@example.com for admission under management / NRI quota in Private and deemed university.
Meenakshi Academy Tamil Nadu Intake
Eligibility Criteria criteria for MDS in Meenakshi Academy Tamil Nadu
- BDS Degree from a recognized university.
- Admission will be granted based on a valid score entrance exam.
As per the Indian Medical Council Act – 1956, as amended in 2016 & Dentist Act – 1984 as amended in 2016, online applications are invited for NEET UG – 2019.
The exam will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission MDS Courses in India approved by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
AIMS & JIPMER Pondicherry are only two exceptions from NEET UG, as they are established through the Act of Parliament of India.
Admission to all seats of MDS courses will be done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2019.