Madurai Medical College
- Madurai Medical College is a medical school attached to the Government Rajaji Hospital in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. The hospital provides tertiary care to more than twenty million people in the southern part of Tamil Nadu. The hospital was established in 1842 and became a teaching hospital in 1954.
Direct Admission for MBBS in Madurai Medical College Tamil Nadu Through Management Quota
Contact for MBBS Admission in Management / NRI quota. If you qualified in NEET and got low score then don’t loose hope and waste another year to pursue your MBBS dreams. You can directly contact us at at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or email@example.com for admission under management / NRI quota in Private and deemed university.
Medical courses in Madurai Medical College
Under Graduate courses
|M.B.B.S.||50||4 and 1/2 yrs &
1 yrs Intern ship
Eligibility Criteria criteria for MBBS in Madurai Medical College
- Madurai Medical College offers admission to 5-year MBBS Program on the basis of scores obtained in entrance examination as well as qualifying degree. The basic eligibility criteria to apply for the course is 10+2 with PCB as compulsory subjects with 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- There are 155 sanctioned seats for MBBS, 50 for B.Sc. nursing while 66 seats for B.Pharm.
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must not be less than 17 years as on the December 31 of the year of admission.
- Candidates who have appeared in NEET UG are eligible to apply for the MBBS program.
As per the Indian Medical Council Act – 1956, as amended in 2016 & Dentist Act – 1984 as amended in 2016, online applications are invited for NEET UG – 2020.
The exam will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission MBBS/BDS Courses in India approved by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
AIMS & JIPMER Pondicherry are only two exceptions from NEET UG, as they are established through the Act of Parliament of India.
Admission to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020.