Madurai Medical College
- Madurai Medical College is a medical school attached to the Government Rajaji Hospital in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- The hospital provides tertiary care to more than twenty million people in the southern part of Tamil Nadu.
- The hospital was established in 1842 and became a teaching hospital in 1954.
Direct Admission for MD/MS in Madurai Medical College Through Management Quota
Contact for MD/MS Admission in Management / NRI quota. If you qualified in NEET and got low score then don’t loose hope and waste another year to pursue your MD/MS dreams. You can directly contact us at at +91-7507776773/+91-7507739540 or firstname.lastname@example.org for admission under management / NRI quota in Private and deemed university.
Medical courses in Madurai Medical College
Under Graduate courses
Eligibility Criteria criteria for MD/MS in Madurai Medical College
- MBBS Degree from a recognized university.
- NEET PG 2018 score
- Admission will be granted based on a valid score obtained in NEET PG 2018.
As per the Indian Medical Council Act – 1956, as amended in 2016 & Dentist Act – 1984 as amended in 2016, online applications are invited for NEET UG – 2020.
The exam will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission MD/MS Courses in India approved by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
AIMS & JIPMER Pondicherry are only two exceptions from NEET UG, as they are established through the Act of Parliament of India.
Admission to all seats of MD/MS courses will be done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020.